Saturday, September 22, 2012

Spontaneity is the Best

I know it's not that great of a picture, but that's what happens when your camera battery is dead and you're unsure of where the charger is placed! Wonderful! Anyway, I awoke this wonderful noon and decided I was hungry; as always. There wasn't any good cereal, except my mother's Protein Plus Special K, which I'm not allowed to touch. So, I searched for some Oatmeal!

To my wonderfully delighted surprise we had instant oats, probably not the most preferred, but I dealt with them. Threw in some molasses, honey, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Can you say MMMMMM! Then toasted up some chopped almonds, not too many of course, popped the mixture of oatmeal into the microwave(minus the almonds); darn those instant oats! Voila! The oat meal was heated up and finished, delicious, mix it up, add the almonds, mix it up some more and top with some blueberries for an extra bite of sweet!

Here's a tip from Brandon, Spontaneity can win anyone's heart over! Trust me, when it comes to food or anything. Surprise them spontaneously and they'll be extremely happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment